You’ve dreamed of one day taking a Yoga Teaching Training Course but the idea of taking a whole month off work and family seems like a fantasy? Then we have got the course for you. During our part-time 200 hours Teacher Training Course (TTC) you will be able to cover the same material as you would in a full-time TTC in your free time without having to leave your family or work behind!
HotYoga Malta and Rosita Jan have teamed up to offer your this Part-time Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) which will be spread over 5 weeks with 3 sessions a week and offers a certification at the 200hr level that enables you to register as an internationally-recognised yoga teacher through Yoga Alliance.
Wednesdays 6:30pm - 10:00pm at HotYogaMalta Mosta
Saturdays 10:00am - 3:30pm at HotYogaMalta Mosta
Sundays 4:00pm - 7:00pm at HotYogaMalta Mosta
October 2 - 6 November, 2019
This course is designed for interested practitioners who are ready to teach as well as those who are simply looking to enrich and grow their personal practice.
We aim to help you understand what your path is within yoga. What feels most honest, authentic and true to your individual nature. No two people will have the same journey and our aim is to create an environment that helps you find your individual voice.
The training is focused on the Vinyasa format of sequencing. Qualified and experienced teachers will lead you through this 5 week long journey. They will offer honest insight into the transition of becoming a teacher and the practical integration of yoga into your life beyond the mat. Our training merges the spiritual practice of the East with the physical practice of the West, as we believe that combining ancient wisdom and modern science offers the most well rounded education and cohesive experience.
This will be the beginning of a lifelong journey, and we will set a solid foundation for you to feel confident and ready to share your newly gained skills with your future students.
Please get in touch, and we will be happy to send you an application form.
PRANAYAMA & BREATH AWARENESS
- Developing a personal practice (Sadhana)
- Mudras and Mantras
- The Art of Teaching
- Cues and instruction of Asana
- Safety in Teaching
- Script Writing and Sequence Notation
- Energy and how it relates to teaching
- Teaching to Absolute Beginners
- Business of Yoga
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Anatomy of the spine
- Yoga Anatomy
- Compression vs. tension
- Cueing trends
- Nervous System
- Subtle Body Anatomy: Prana, Energetics, Koshas, Chakra system, Nadis, Gunas
You will learn
YOGA PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS
- History of Yoga
- Lineage of Yoga
- Yoga Sutras
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Ethics of Yoga
- Yoga beyond the mat
- Daily Home Practice
- Teaching Journaling / self-study
- Feedback and assessment
This course is registered with Yoga Alliance. By successfully graduating from this course, you will be qualified as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT® 200) and ready to teach beginner and intermediate Vinyasa Yoga classes internationally.
Meet Your Teachers
E-RYT® 500, RYS® 200
Ritianne discovered yoga back in 2012 whilst in Dubai, working as a flight attendant, after someone recommended Hot Yoga to help with insomnia and weight loss. Soon after, she graduated as a certified yoga teacher in two teacher trainings of Ashtanga and Hot Yoga. Ritianne brought Hot Yoga to Malta. HotYogaMalta first opened it’s doors in 2014 as the only HotYogaStudio in Malta offering solely 90min Bikram inspired HotYoga classes. Four years down the line through hard work, passion and dedication, she opened her second location to accommodate a larger community and offering a wider variety of classes. Ritianne leads Hot Yoga Teacher Trainings in Malta and manages a team of yoga teachers working alongside her.
E-RYT Registered Trainer / YACEP Provider
Ashtanga Yoga Mysore Cert (200hr), Hot Yoga Cert (200hr)
E-RYT® 500, YACEP®
International yoga and mixed movement teacher, all-things-yoga business entrepreneur based in Malta. Rosita's yoga teaching journey began in 2013 which eventually lead her to quitting her job in the corporate world to pursue teaching full time. What started as a fun exercise, progressed into a series of all-encompassing workout systems inspired by yoga, calisthenics, crossfit, mixed movements, trapeze yoga and SUP yoga.
Rosita is the creator of SUP Yoga & Fitness Malta & Trapeze Fitness & Yoga Malta. Being one of the first certified Trapeze Yoga Teachers worldwide, she works closely with YOGABODY Barcelona leading teacher trainings online and in-person. Rosita has trained with a number of internationally acclaimed pioneers like Briohny Smyth, Dice Iida-Klein, Honsa & Claudine Lafond, Lucas Rockwood, Mackenzie Mille, Mathieu Boldron, Cameron & Melayne Shayne.
E-RYT Registered Trainer / YACEP Provider
Hatha Yoga Cert (200hr)
Vinyasa Yoga Cert (300hr)
Pre & Post Natal and Children & Teens Yoga (30hr)
SUP Yoga Cert (25hr)
Budokon Yoga Cert (50hr)
Thai Massage Level 1 (30hr)
Yoga Trapeze® Cert (50hr)
Yoga Trapeze® Trainer Cert (25hr)
- 1 year of consistent yoga practice or a passionate curiosity.
- Completion of an application and interview with lead teacher
- Trainees are required to take 5 yoga classes (this can be done in-person and online) prior to the training, and take notes on these classes. Include in your notes what you loved about the class & teacher, what you didn’t like, musical choices if any, the teacher's energy, how they sequenced, adjustments, language, how the teacher moved about the room, did they demo, how your body felt during & after, and anything else that struck you. Please bring these notes with you to training. If students are unable to attend these classes in person they are able to find online options via online yoga sites, youtube or any other online research methods.
A Pre-reading & Studying list will be sent out to you before the course.
*Please note that we have the right to amend course content, program, add or delete teachers and or facilities without prior knowledge.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
Payments are due as follows:
- €500 (non refundable) to hold spot (payment 1)
- Remaining payment of €1,500 due by the end of the training (payment 2)
- Total cost for the course is €2,000
- No refunds of remaining payments for cancellations after the course start date.
- Bank transfer (all fees covered by the sender)
- PayPal (all fees covered by the sender)
- Please let us know your preferred payment method and we will give you according details.
The Course Fee Includes:
- All training manuals, access to E-Learning & Resource platform online, exams and certification.
The Course Fee does NOT include:
- Required pre-reading.
*We reserve the right to cancel the scheduled Yoga Teacher Trainings. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund will be returned to the client.
Booking Made Simple
To sign up for this course, simply follow the numbered steps below. If you have any issues or questions before deciding to come onboard, use the contact form to get in touch with Rosita who can answer your questions. Remember to include which course date you are interested in.
If there is anything we missed that you would like to discuss further kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (00356)79907453